East Houston Physicians Group, P.A. is located at 11829 East Freeway at the JOHN RALSTON/HOLLAND exit in Houston, Texas. The medical practice was founded 27 years ago by Ronald W. Killam, M.D. He graduated and completed his residency through the University of Texas Memorial Hermann program in 1990. Dr. Killam has been a Certified Internal Medicine physician through the American Board of Internal Medicine since 1995.
Dr. Killam is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - P atients M edical C enter, and HCA-Houston Health Southeast As the medical director, overseeing development of treatment protocols, and personally selecting and training the doctors and mid-levels that provide care.
East Houston Physicians Group, P.A. has a wonderful, caring and dedicated staff. They are committed to providing the highest standard of care to the East Houston community. The clinic provides the following services:
1. Managing Complex Internal Medicine Problems including:
- Heart Disease/failure
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- HIV Treatment
- Rheumatoid & Degenerative Arthritis
- Hormone replacement for women & men w/ "Low T"
- Addison's/Adrenal Insufficiencies
- We do limited pain management for pain associated with the medical problems we are treating. We do not do pain management for isolated post-traumatic pain.
- We also treat depression, bipolar disorder, and ADD
2. A Wellness Program including these and others:
- Diabetes & Cholesterol Screening
- Heart Disease Screening
- HIV & Hep C Screening
- Hormone Screening including testosterone
- Weight Loss
- Diet & Exercise Program
- Nutritional Supplements
- Smoking Cessation
We are providers for Texas Healthspring, USFH P /Tricare, and all other major insurance carriers including Medicaid.
At the clinic we emphasize patient education, both about your disease and the medical treatment. Having you as a partner in your health care improves compliance. We are dedicated to providing the best services possible, and look forward to participating in providing your health care needs.
We also provide in-office Electrocardiograms, Pulmonary Function Testing, Adult Vaccinations, IV Fluids and Antibiotics, Nebulizer Treatments, Blood Draws for Labwork, Intra-articular and Trigger Point Injections, Ear Lavages, and EPSDT Wellness Check-ups.
3. Weight Loss Clinic